úterý 14. června 2011

C'est la vie

Shit happens. Definitely.

Today I had an exam. We had 20 questions to study. One worse than the other. Due to the time I had I went only through 12 questions. Unfortunatelly, one of questions I had today was from the second part, that I hadn't even read.

Pity is that I had to manage this exam 'cause I need those credits to pass 2nd year at the University. If I won't get them, everyone will see my great life failure. And if I quit the University, I'll loose my position at my mom's place and I guess she won't talk to me and I won't be able to pay rent of my flat. That's the most annoying thing I have to pass these days.

But there's one thing that keeps me alive - my sweetheart. Don't know what I'd do if I'd lost him. Everything would be more complicated than it's today. When I'm with him, I feel safe and protected. He's amazingly patient and I owe him more than I could ever imagine.. I'm looking forward to seeing him again. Luckily, it will be tomorrow - we're going to watch the Eclipse of the Moon:)

Now I gotta go, I have really long to-do list. So see ya :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat